top of page
RF-207 + RF-210 FireOff
Fire Stop And Fire Protection System
1. Surface must be clean and dry, free of dust, oil, grease and other contaminates.
2. Apply recommended primer (RHINOZ FireOff P-201)
3. Stir RHINOZ FireOff B‐111 thoroughly before and during application.
4. Apply 3‐4 coats of RHINOZ FireOff B‐111 by spray, brush, or roller and allow 1 hour dry time between coats.
5. Let it dry for 1‐2 days before continue with the top coat protection.
6. Apply 1‐2 coats of RHINOZ FireOff T‐204 by spray, brush, or roller and allow 1 hour dry time between coats.
7. Let it dry for 1‐2 days before use and it shows high performance after 7 days.
8. Clean tools and equipment with water.
bottom of page