RF-194 Venetian Loft
Highly Polished Acrylic Finishing
1. Surfaces must be clean, dry, structurally sound and free from other materials that will have effect on adhesion.
2. Apply 1 coat of RHINOZ Primer Bonding, then leave it dry for 15-30 minutes.
3. Skim 1 coat of RHINOZ Bond Skim on the desired area, then leave it dry for 1-2 hours.
4. Skim the 1st coat of RHINOZ Venetian Loft with trowel in a thin layer while adding thickness in some area to create pattern for the illusion of depth and texture. Leave it dry for about 1 hour.
5. Apply the 2nd coat of RHINOZ Venetian Loft with trowel on to the whole area. Leave it for 10-20 minutes.
6. Use trowel to touch up, polish, and smoothen the finish, and leave it dry completely for 4-6 hours.
7. Sandpaper can be used for a smoother finish, wipe off the dust and chalk.
8. Apply RHINOZ Wall Polish to give a shining and polished finishing, let it dry for 24 hours before use.