RF-142 Cement Loft
Stylish Loft Polished Cement
1. Surfaces must be clean, dry, structurally sound, and free from other materials that will have effect on adhesion.
2. Apply 1 coat of RHINOZ Primer Bonding, then leave it dry for 15-30 minutes. Not recommend to leave the surface too long after applied primer, as the surface might be collecting some dust.
3. Mix RHINOZ Cement Loft with ratio Part A/B = 1/1 by weight. Stir until homogeneous.
4. Skim the 1st coat of RHINOZ Cement Loft with trowel in a thin layer while adding thickness in some area to create pattern for the illusion of depth and texture. Leave it dry for about 1 hour.
5. Apply the 2nd coat of RHINOZ Cement Loft using trowel on to the whole area. Leave it for 10-20 minutes.
6. Use trowel to touch up, polish, and smoothen the finish, and leave it dry completely for 4-6 hours.
7. Sandpaper can be used for a smoother finish, wipe off the dust and chalk.
8. Apply RHINOZ Wall Polish to give a shining and polished finishing, let it dry for 24 hours before use.