RF-112 Stucco Flex
Alluring With Unique Charm Decorative Texture
1. Surfaces must be clean, dry, structurally sound and free from other materials that will effect to adhesion.
2. Apply 1 coat of RHINOZ Primer Bonding, then leave it dry for 15-30 minutes. Not recommend to leave the surface too long after applied primer, as the surface might be collecting some dust.
3. Spray RHINOZ Stucco Flex with hopper gun to create texture. Roller or trowel also can be used for application and creating texture. Leave it dry for 15-20 minutes.
4. To flatten out the stucco surface for smoother look or soft-edged knock down texture, press a wet PVC roller over the stucco while it is not yet dried (optional).
5. Leave it to completely dry at least 24 hours or overnight before applying RHINOZ Acrylic Top (W) or RHINOZ Acrylic Top (S) or RAY Decorative Paints. The stucco surface will be completely cured in 7 days.